Friday, December 02, 2005

Donut Alert!

It's not me, I promise! My poor precious baby girl was whining earlier about the donuts so I got into the box - oh no. I broke a quarter of the donut off and gave it to her. There is still 3/4 of the donut for hubby. I promise. I think I just might make it.

By the way, our wedding anniversary is tomorrow, eleven years. We lived together (I am not proud to mention but I can't do anything about the past) for five years before we got married. I should get credit for those years don't you think? I mean, we've been sharing the same house, the same money. I've been cleaning up his mess (I don't want you to think he's a slob. If you compare, I'm the one who struggles with slobiness) and washing his clothes for a total of, hmmm, let's see, sixteen years!

Oh well, the grandparents (hubby's mom & dad) are keeping the kids while we go eat dinner as two grown adults without having to order off the children's menu. I'm not sure if I remember how to order food anywhere else besides Cracker Barrel or Hometown Pizza. My favorite is Ruth's Chris. Oooo how I love steak. We haven't been there in a l o n g time and I'm sure we won't make it there tonight. There is supposedly a high end Asian restaurant in town we might try. We don't get to go there with the kids - my son has that peanut allergy and it's too much a risk.

Better go. It's almost 4:00 and I'm still in my jammies. What a life. Don't forget about the donut.

No comments: