Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Cool Gift Idea for Kids - Hexabits

We went to our annual Christmas Party for our home school group yesterday. Another day of cookies and cakes - your basic junk food fest. We have a gift exchange - what's new? Well, my son got the coolest gift - something we had never seen before. At first he wasn't too happy about it - it just looked like a bag of pieces but once we opened it and figured out what it was - he has had a great time with it - it has taken him two days to build this little bag of pieces. It's called Hexabits. It's like putting a puzzle together but it's also great for the fine motor skills. Check out the link. I just placed an order for the kids in my family. I'm all about gifts that have a purpose. Not just plastic yuck that ends up in the landfill.

4 comments:

Anne said...

The age on the party pack of Hexabits we got was 6+. I ordered several party packs as gifts $4.95 each. I also ordered the big fun bucket for my kids.

Bar L. said...

Very cool gift idea, thanks! And thanks for stopping by my place and leaving a wonderful comment.

Anne said...

well woman - thanks for the thanks! And, most importantly, thanks for visiting! :)

Laser Pegs said...

Hey! very nice, it's giving us more gift idea for kidsfor kids fisher price building toys, kids building kit, creative construction toys and many more...