1. When I eat sour things I sweat right below my eyes. I'm not a fan of sour candy. CHOCOLATE!
2. When I was a kid I used to pretend I was a star and dance and sing on my front porch as if it was my stage.
3. I loved eating turnips when I was a kid. My neighbors up the street always had a pile of turnips in their carport - with the stalk. We would peel and eat them - holding the stalk like an ice cream cone.
4. I wear a retainer on my teeth at night when I sleep.
5. When I was young I was called "sewer bug" by the kids in my neighborhood. I made the mistake of telling them I had swallowed a gnat that was hovering over a pile of sewer in the yard of our previous house. I was running with my mouth open.
6. The first time I sang in front of an audience I was in 7th grade. I sang in a talent show in front of the whole school. I got a standing ovation.
7. I love my life.
I'm supposed to tag 7 more people... let's see... maybe I'll just leave it up to whoever wants to play along.
In other news, I've been busy with everything under the sun. I had my first night of rehearsals for the Relay For Life local talent show - it was pretty fun - acoustics were good. I have another rehearsal tomorrow night and then the show will be Saturday night. I'm going to try to get HubbaHoney to videotape it and then possibly post it so you all can share in the fun with me (that's if I can figure out how to do it) .