Saturday, January 14, 2006

Tagged - Out of Pitty!

I guess Uncle Joe took pitty on me and tagged me with this. No one loves me.

2 names you go by: Mom, Baby
2 parts of your heritage: Italian; white
2 things that scare you: the dark; losing my children
2 of your everyday essentials: a shower; fluff-n-stuff
2 things you are wearing right now: jeans and sweater
2 things you want in a relationship: love and laughter
2 truths: there is only one absolute truth - the Word of God
2 of your favorite hobbies: singing and playing guitar; scrapbooking
2 things you want really badly: a pool; a motorcycle
2 places you want to go on vacation: a beautiful lake anywhere; a motorcylce tour through the Blue Ridge Mountains
2 things you want to do before you die: teach my family what they must do to be saved; see the ocean from a cliff in Oregon
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick: I'm moody; I like chocolate
2 things you are thinking about now: I need to get this done and bath my children; I need to finish my Bible lesson before I go to bed.
2 stores you shop at: Kroger; WalMart
2 weird habits: I'm not weird, everyone else is.
2 favorite items in the house: my guitar; all our photographs
2 stores I wish we had: Chocolate Scrapbook; Religious Supply Center
2 things that make me cry: The joy I have in God's plan of salvation; when I've had a "bad mommy" day
2 things I wish I could do different: Had children earlier so I could have more; not letting myself gain weight
2 things I do very badly: time management; keeping up with my house
2 hidden talents: I can spit by pressing my tongue to the roof of my mouth; that's it
2 other email names: hugh?
2 people to tag: whoever wants to do this

6 comments:

uncle joe said...

No pity here, only grace.

That spittin thing is the coolest thing I've ever heard! ~UJ

you rock annie! ~AJ

Badoozie said...

HEY UNCLE JOE I CAN DO IT TOOOO, OVER HEREEEEEE LOOK AT MEEEEEE

that spitting thing is called "gleeking" and i learned that back in highschool on the bus. i forgot all about that, thanks for reminding me, i've now remembered a new form of torture, "dylannnnnnn, come hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Your not weird, and everyone else is, now there's a factoid i did not know. thanks for letting that one out of the bag

i've got to hand it to you, you really did a fine job with this list, i coudln't have done it better myself.

now then, when you're on that cliff in Oregon, just make sure no one that is mad at you, is standing behind you

Meow said...

Great list, Anne. A motorcycle tour throught the Blue Ridge Mountains sounds absolutely wonderful ... can I come ???
Have a great Sunday,
Meow

Fred said...

Having children earlier. I don't think of it as having more, it would be weird because they would all be in the early to mid-twenties and on their own. That would be very strange.

TEACHER SOL said...

I remember I've made an entry similar to thing, but 3 things instead of 2. May I share?

Good Things Come in 3's

Three names you go by:1. Maria 2. Lourdes 3. Solivia

Three screen names you have had: 1. Marisol 2. Sol 3. Teacher Sol

Three physical things you like about yourself:1. long straight hair 2. expressive eyes 3. long fingers

Three physical things you don't like about yourself: 1. Boy, I'm getting big! 2. I want my teeth to be perfect 3. I have skin allergies

Three parts of your heritage: 1. Pinay 2. Spanish 3. Ilocano

Three things that scare you: 1. I have "stage fright" (believe it or not) 2. Failure 3. Rejection

Three of your everyday essentials: 1. Compassion 2. Love 3. Optimism

Three of your favorite musical artists:1. Andrew Lloyd Weber 2. Lea Salonga 3. Celine Dion

Three of your favorite songs: 1. All I Ask Of You (Phantom of the Opera) 2. Sun and Moon (miss Saigon) 3. On My Own (Les Miserables)

Three things you want in a relationship: 1. Romance 2. Passion 3. Sincerity

Three lies and truths in no particular order:(lies) 1. Politicians are honest 2. Men are from Mars 3. Women are from Venus (truths) 1. Tough times never last but tough people do 2. Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in longshot 3. The art of life is to know how to enjoy a little and to endure much.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: 1. eyes 2. height 3. X-factor (undefined)

Three of your favorite hobbies: 1. blogging/ writing 2. arts 3. crafts

Three things you want to do really badly now: 1. Acquire Wealth & Money 2. Buy a new cellfone (I lost mine last Sunday) 3. Eat (it's 10:00pm & I'm hungry)

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: 1. Being a Developmental Pediatrician 2. Teaching Special Children 2. Being a Clinical Psychologist

Three places you want to go on vacation: 1. Alaska 2. Hawaii 3. Ibiza

Three kid's names you like: 1. Rhyss 2. Rae 3. Malory

Three things you want to do before you die: 1. Visit the pyramids 2. See an aurora 3. See my future grandchildren safe and secure

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: 1. Toughie 2. Aggressive (in bed *joke*) 3. Always late

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: 1. Softie 2. Passionate 3. Sincere

Anne said...

Uncle J - I remember doing that a lot in my kid days. I also remember show that to the hubbs - he wasn't a big fan.

Suzie Badoozie - Tell the big dyl he's welcome.

meow - I'll let you know when it happens and we'll stop and pick you up.

Fred - you're right - my kids would be older. But, I would've liked to have had four instead of two. But, I'm very thankful for them and actually, God knows what he's doing - I would probably lose my mind with four.

teacher sol - thanks for the list. Very interesting! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you back.