1. I like chocolate
2. I don't color my hair (too much maintenance).
3. I don't polish my nails (the maintenance thing again).
4. I wish I had 10 acres to live on.
5. I like shade trees.
6. I like to swim.
7. I wish I had a pool (I suffer from pool envy every summer).
8. I don't like to cook.
9. I like to bake.
10. Anne is my middle name.
11. I enjoy a good nap (but never even get to cat nap).
12. I love my husband A LOT.
13. I really like my swing on the deck and the one on the front porch.
14. I like the smell of my kids.
15. I can't stand clutter.
16. I'm a debater but only on the topic of religion.
17. I miss my motorcycle.
18. I wish I had a house on a lake.
19. I'm a huge optimist.
20. I love life.
21. But I'm a natural born complainer (I get this from my Dad). I'm trying to be better.
22. I like paper. Okay, I like new fresh notepads. Nothing like a good pen and a fresh notepad.
23. I love to sing! and play my guitar.
24. I miss the stage.
25. I would like to live on and maintain a farm.
26. I have two close friends - one is in Florida and we don't talk much and the other lives here and we talk every day.
27. I have two friends from high school who I still communicate with - one I met in 7th grade and the other I met senior year.
28. My BEST friend is my husband.
29. I take showers not baths (yuk).
30. But, I don't like to get in the shower (that procrastination thing).
31. I like to sleigh ride.
32. I like to scrapbook but don't do it enough.
33. I like to smock but don't get to because I don't like to sew.
34. I like my house clean but I don't like to clean it.
35. I like a good steak and salad.
36. I like to listen to my water fountain out front.
37. I'm a joker.
38. I wish I could play piano but don't want to take the time to learn now.
39. I wish I could read music but don't for the same reason. My close friend wants to teach me but I'm resistant.
40. My fingernails grow very nicely but I've always had cut them off to play guitar.
41. I like to dig in my garden.
42. I get much joy from purple martins - their sounds give me great pleasure.
43. I wish I lived somewhere that I could go out in my jammies and there's no one there to see me.
44. I don't like hearing the interstate in the distance from my yard.
45. I used to smoke. It's been four years now.
46. I'm lucky I'm alive due the past life I lived.
47. I don't like to eat hard candy - it makes my teeth all filmy.
48. I'm funny about my teeth - I take great care of them but without fluoride (yuk).
49. I like to color.
50. I like to take pictures. Hubby is teaching me how to take good ones since he's the expert in this family.
51. I like to go barefoot.
52. I like the feel of plush green grass under my bare feet.
53. I like to lay on my back in the grass and stare at the clouds going by.
54. I don't like it when people mow their grass on the weekends - save it for the weekday evenings. Everyone wants to enjoy a nice quiet weekend in the yard.
55. I wish people cared for the appearance of their house and yard more, especially those next door to me.
56. I wish I had a trampoline.
57. I like to study other religious "doctrines".
58. I like to teach people about the gospel.
59. I believe if all lived by God's plan (His Word) the world would be a better place.
60. I believe the only way to effect change is to teach the gospel and LIVE by It.
61. If I could be forgiven anyone can.
62. I like to drive fast but try to maintain self-control.
63. I'm a later tater.
64. I avoid taking over-the-counter or prescription meds.
65. I believe most of our ailments can be remedied by other more natural means.
66. I enjoy home schooling my kids. I've learned a lot from it myself.
67. I like good flatware.
68. I like good sheets.
69. My hair is very thin and straight.
70. I like my van - thanks to hubby for buying it for me.
71. I can't keep plants alive and now I don't want to try.
72. My skin is fair and I burn easily. I could possibly get a little tan but who needs the wrinkles.
73. I like to sing in the shower (when I finally get in there).
74. I like to play croquet but haven't played in YEARS.
75. I wish my husband could work from home so he could be with us.
76. I would like to be in a band again but believe it will take too much of my time away from family.
77. I like the windows open in the house - not a big fan of the air conditioner
78. I like to jam on some good tunes while driving down the highway. I don't get to though.
79. I wish I had my own recording studio in the house.
80. I used to dream a lot about being shot.
81. Both my kids were born cesarean.
82. I used to be a legal secretary as my "real" job and a singer whenever I could.
83. I don't like to polish my toenails.
84. I live for Spring and then Fall.
85. I want to stand on a cliff in Oregon and look at the ocean one day.
86. I don't like to shop not even for clothes.
87. I do like book stores.
88. I like learning about nutrition.
89. I love to watch my children sleeping.
90. I'm a truth seeker.
91. When I'm interested in something I can let it consume me.
92. I like to camp but never get to.
93. I like the sound of my windchime.
94. My guitar is a Gallagher and if we had a house fire, it would be the only worldly possession I would try to save.
95. I don't snore but I breathe heavy.
96. I have to clean my ears with a Q-tip every time I get out of the shower before my ears get dry or I will be very upset.
97. I'm a perfectionist.
98. I'm a procrastinator but I work very well under pressure.
99. I like a lot of pillows in my bed - two is the minimum.
100. My favorite t.v. show is "The Amazing Race" and if hubby and I could, we would be there.
Friday, December 30, 2005
Who Is She?
100 things about me.