Okay, I'm going to start my list since everyone else has. These are things that bother me:
1. A hot chair. I can't stand when someone has been sitting in my chair and warmed it up - I like my own warmth.
2. A warm phone. Oooo! In my days of working outside the home, I didn't like it when someone would use my phone and get it all warmed up. Even worse would be their cakey makeup crusted in the number pads and lipstick on the mouthpiece!!!!
3. Salt under my fingernails or ground dead cow under my nails.
4. People peeing on (not in) ON my toilet! I'll not mention names but I only have two men in my house and it's not the older one.
5. People not cleaning the pee off my toilet!
6. Rolled up balls of socks at the bottom of the steps. Can't you get them to the laundry?
7. Unflushed stuff in the potty.
8. Asking more than once! My famous saying - "How many times do I have to say it?"
10. Dirty dishes in the sink. Not just dirty. I'm talkin' hunky junky chunks of yuck floating around in the water! I'll put chunky dishes in the dishwasher but not in my dishwater.
I can't believe I came up with ten. I'm sure if I sat here longer I would come up with more. Maybe next time I will post the things that give me joy.
This is the result of my son trying to take a picture of me in my jammies in the bathroom.