I figured since I posted things that gave me the gripes I at least needed to post those things that give me joy. This is in no way listed in order of importance except number one:
1. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16 (NKJV)
2. Being baptized on June 9, 2000.
3. My precious babes - my life began upon the days of their births.
4. My spectacular husband. I know, I might complain a bit but there are few men like this man of mine.
5. Smelling fresh cut grass and rain (here come the smells). The smell of the exhaust from the bike I once had and the memories of the times spent riding through the hills of Tennessee with hubby.
6. The sounds of my children playing in the yard.
7. My house when it's clean (these are rare occasions).
8. When my husband is home from work. While his 6 month lay-off was financially difficult, I enjoyed every moment he was here with us.
9. My sister being baptized this year.
10. Being able to quit my job and stay home with my kids.
11. Home schooling - a difficult task but very rewarding.
I'm sure I could think of more but I just noticed the time - very late.