Friday, August 18, 2006

Self Por-trait

Per the request of Ms. CarlyFries, I finally decided to sit down and attempt to draw a picture of myself. Considering the fact that all I draw are stick figures, this turned out pretty good in my own opinion. I'm not quite sure if this is me as it was suppose to be. Maybe it's what I think I still look like. Whatever, at least I drew it myself. I think the only thing I did get right was the mole on my cheek. Thanks for the challenge Ms. CarlyFry.



A HubbaDoo

5 comments:

Badoozie said...

wow, your hairs getting really long. and did you have botox in your lips? looks GREAT

Bar Bar A said...

LOL at Susie! You do look lovely!

Anne said...

CowChick - As a matter of fact, yes my hair has gotten long. I tend to go a long time between hair cuts. The lips ARE pretty funny.

Barbara - Thanks! I'll have to keep this drawing with my keepsakes.

Badoozie said...

since when have i become CowChick? what the heck has happened, your the one who named me badoozer, now i have to change again? but i don't WANNA. i wanna be BADOOZER. you can't make me change. i see no good reason for this change at this moment of my life. explain yourself. or i'll come over there next and put my gobhole phenomenon on you and make you wish you didn't have any arms and legs to bruise up everyday

Funky-Redhead said...

You have a mole on your face????