Monday, November 21, 2005

I'm Not Going To Make It!

Well, just a few more days to go before I have a house full of people and screaming children! I wish I was one of those people who could get 50,000 things done in two minutes. Instead, I'm one of those that take all day to do ONE thing. It takes all I have to get home school completed each day much less the daily chores and errands and the constant picking up and cleaning of the same messes over and over. Funny thing is, I wouldn't trade it for the world! I used to be a legal secretary for years. I could remember everything and was the best at what I did. Now, I can't remember to go check the mail every day. My head is too full I think.

Oh well, I'm trying to relax and not worry about whether my house is immaculate for company - it's not going to happen anyway. I'll be doing good if the toilets are clean.

No comments: